Locksmith Job Opportunities
Pros on Call is a family-owned locksmith company based in Austin, Texas. We have been maintaining the vehicle, industrial, and residential locksets and security hardware of San Antonio, TX and neighboring regions for a little over half a decade and we’re constantly in search of new locksmiths and technicians to join our San Antonio, TX division – San Antonio Locksmith Pros.
FULL-SERVICE LOCKSMITH (Full Time Position) in San Antonio, Texas
If you are currently a knowledgeable locksmith located in or around San Antonio, or want to become one, and you’re thinking about full-time employment with one of San Antonio’s top locksmith companies, we want you! We have an excellent reputation among the motorists, homeowners, and business owners of San Antonio. We offer preference to lock technicians willing to relocate nationwide or within Texas itself.
Full service locksmiths are in charge of scheduled and emergency projects in San Antonio, Texas and surrounding areas involving repairing, replacing, and rekeying industrial locks and security systems, vehicle locks, and household locks. You’ll also deal with inquiries for duplication of car keys, lockouts of all kinds, laser cutting keys, and programming transponder keys. Keep in mind that since this is a full-time job, you’ll be required to be on call for many hours.
Besides the competencies already stated, you’ll need to be informed and experienced with:
- making new keys with key cutting equipment
- car/home door unlocking
- replacing and setting up high-tech locks such as biometric locks, electronic deadbolts, and keypad locks
- switching out locks
- lock rekey
- taking apart a lock and putting it back together
- car, household, and commercial lock work
- setting up commercial security systems such as video surveillance and exit devices using the needed tools and equipment
- repairing and replacing car ignitions
Do you have little experience as a locksmith? Have some mechanical experience? We are able to provide training for applicants who are dedicated and able to learn! Those that complete our training program can finally work in every area of service that our company offers, and get the opportunity to begin a profitable and enjoyable vocation!
Standard Working Conditions
- ability to work in tense environments and maintain your calm
- ability to lift heavy objects
- ability to work in various weather conditions
- on-call 24 hours a day, 6 days a week traveling to San Antonio and surrounding areas
- working in heavy-duty uniforms given by San Antonio Locksmith Pros
If you think you can engage in all the responsibilities previously mentioned, you must have the following qualifications too before sending an application:
- high school diploma or GED
- valid status in the US (citizen, permanent resident, or work visa holder)
- 5+ years of locksmith experience (preferred)
- reliable vehicle to work out of
- exceptional interpersonal skills (this means being well-mannered and respectful)
- holder of a valid Texas driver’s license with a completely clean driving record
Remuneration is commission based, dependent upon salesmanship and working experience.
Opportunities for promotions at San Antonio Locksmith Pros are plentiful.
If you feel that you satisfy each one of these requirements, then we would like to hear from you! Please submit your resume with 3 references to email@example.com. Feel free to also give us a call at (210) 960-8946.
* Pros on Call is an equal opportunity employer and all competent candidates will be considered irrespective of veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, religion, color, race, gender, or age.
** Chosen candidates are expected to go through a criminal background check and drug tests before employment with Pros on Call.